The essential resources
Starting a company is hard — but the infinite wisdom of the internet had made it a lot less so.
Here’s some useful resources I’ve found on your journey to create value:
- How to constantly improve a product until users love it (reaching product market fit) : The Lean Startup: How Constant Innovation Creates Radically Successful Businesses https://smile.amazon.co.uk/dp/0670921602/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_fabc_5QQG829S5QWMXX9GX3EC
- Startup ideas and tips on creating value by former founder, partner at YC and head of AI at Apple, Daniel Gross: Daniel Gross Blog https://dcgross.com/posts
- The Startup knowledge bible: Paul Graham, founder of YC, Essays — http://www.paulgraham.com/articles.html
- The Technical stuff (how to be a CTO): https://github.com/kuchin/awesome-cto
- On inventing the future by Alan Kay, leader of graphical interfaces research: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=id1WShzzMCQ&t=320s, https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1e8VZlPBx_0
- The Mom Test — getting authentic feedback from users (book) — The Mom Test: How to talk to customers & learn if your business is a good idea when everyone is lying to you https://smile.amazon.co.uk/dp/1492180742/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_fabc_JNJKQ9W399P2YFXZ49R9
- YC Startup School — lessons in startups by the people that helped launch Airbnb, Stripe and Dropbox— https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQ-uHSnFig5PjfCy7mE77XMGhgky9HV3o
- Naval, founder of AngelList: How to get Rich without getting lucky — https://nav.al/rich
👏 Thanks and hope you enjoyed! Comment any resources that were useful to you!